NEST (National Entrance Screening Test ) 2020 has released the notification for NEST ADMISSION 2020 online form. The application form is for the integrated MSc. Course. The application fee is applicable to every candidate. The application begins on 07/01/2020.
There are 200 posts and CBS 57 seats. The candidates who have 10+2 pass with 60% marks. The candidates must appeared with PCB OR PCM group of subjects.
Candidates who are interested to fill NEST (NATIONAL ENTRANCE SCREENING TEST) ADMISSION 2020 can read and check the details like Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, Total Seats, Age, Procedures to apply application online form given below.
NEST (NATIONAL ENTRANCE SCREENING TEST) ADMISSION 2020 ONLINE FORM
IMPORTANT DATES :-
|Application starting Date||07-01-2020|
|Admit card Available Date||24-04-2020|
- 1. The candidates must 10+2 passed.
- Appeared with PCB or PCM group of subjects candidates with at least 60 Percentage marks.
Candidates who born after 01-08-2000.
|All category Female||600/-|
|Application Applying Mode||Debit / credit card / Net Banking Mode|
For category wise seats details see a notification.
PROCEDURE To APPLY APPLICATION FORM:-
- Candidates who are interested to fill the NEST Application form can apply between 07/01/2020.
- Candidates must read the notification before applying the Admission Application form in NEST INTEGRATED MSc. Course online form 2020.
- Candidates must check and collect all the documents before the last date.
- Submit your NEST Application online form filling all the formalities given in the online form.
- Take a print out for future concerns.