HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Himachal Pradesh staff selection commission has released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of traffic Inspector 06 /06/2021 in Hamirpur: Candidates Who Want to apply HPSSC Trafic Inspector Vacancies, Apply on or before 25 October 2020
Traffic Inspector Vacancies in HPSSC Recruitment 2021
|Salary||Rs.10300-Rs 34800 (Per Month)|
IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2021 Junior Accountant, Junior Office Assistant and Various 13 Posts Online application
Qualification details required for Traffic Inspector Vacancies in HPSSC Recruitment 2021
Date of determining eligibility of all candidate in respect of essential qualification and experience
Name of department / Board/ Corporation/ Post: Transport,Traffic Inspector ( on contract basis)
Pay band RS 10300-34900+3200 GP
Nomber of post 6
Minimum Essential Qualifications Hpssc Traffic Inspector Recruitment
Should have passed 10th +2 Examination from a Recognized board of school education/university.
should have the knowledge of word processing in computer.
Application Fee Hpssc Traffic Inspector Recruitment
General Category/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs. 360/,
General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP: Rs. 120/-, S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent son
Age Limit Hpssc Traffic Inspector Recruitment
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020
How To Apply Hpssc Traffic Inspector Recruitment
- Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under-mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission.
- The online application can be filled up from 26.09.2020 to 25.10.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission.
- The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self-attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks or to submit the same whenever required by the Commission to ascertain the eligibility of applicants.
- Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form: 26.09 2020
- Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form: 25.10.2020 till 11:59 PM. Advertisement No. 36 /3/ 2020.